Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Photo a day Jan 1st-14th

So I'm trying the photo a day challenge and so far it's going well. We'll see how long it lasts but I'm having fun with it so far.

Jan 1.



Blurry night shot. Happy new year.

Jan 2.


Snow. And more snow.

Jan 3.


Helping the boy set up lights for the gala my dance company is in every year to help raise money for our season.

Jan 4.


The day of the gala. Part way through the morning a water main next to the theater broke. It seemed more exciting than it actually was, they made people move their cars so the street wouldn't collapse. Yikes. Luckily the road stayed intact.

Jan 5.


At home with the snow.

Jan 6.


Back at the studio to teach dance.

Jan 7.


Sleeping boy.

Jan 8.


Taking my makeup off. I've rediscovered a love if cold cream. My grandmother used it for years and years.

Jan 9.


Inappropriate shoe choices in the snow.

Jan 10.


At Home Depot looking at wood so the boy could build shelves ( they came out fantastic).

Jan 11.


Sass master Clancy (as dubbed by a friend) looking fancy.

Jan 12.


Super warm weather made for an amazingly foggy day.

Jan 13.


Inspiration at my desk.

Jan 14.


I found a binder full if crochet and knitting patterns I collected in college. I think I finally going to attempt to crochet a skirt.


There, first two weeks down, I can do this.

k.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment