Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Puppy Brother

My mom got a puppy (hence the title) and I love him!




We lost our last dog Fosse a few years ago and we weren't ready for a new puppy because it didn't feel right. Recently, through a series of random events ,including a stranger (we make friends with strangers often in my family) telling my mom it was time for her to get a new dog and giving her a dog toy. She decided to listen to fate.

She found him online and we had to wait weeks to meet him but it was worth the wait. His name is (after much debate) Clancy (after the King Clancy Memorial trophy in the NHL) and he's a ball of energy.



As you can see Clancy and the boy immediately fell in love.


He's still learning stairs and loves to play with anything.








I'm sure I'll have a million more posts about this guy (I've already put a million pictures on Facebook and I've only met him twice) as he grows up.


k.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment