Tuesday, January 27, 2015

$3.18

So the decor in our apartment is kind of like the inside of my head. Things everywhere, no real theme. We are always on the lookout for new and interesting art for our living room wall. A few weeks ago we found the most amazing picture at a goodwill. We were looking at the art and I had picked up a large heavy gold sculpture to which the boy immediately shut me down. He was right to do so, we don't really have room for sculptures in our apartment. Then I walked by a large framed piece and was in awe. It's just amazing. I'll just show you...



Yep. Amazing. It's painted on fabric and has embroidered accents. It looks like Wes Anderson created it, in fact he might gave, who really knows. I already named the one on the right Steve. We're still searching for a name for the one on the left. And it was only $3.18. I don't think I will ever find a better deal.

I'll eventually show our almost finished living room wall so you can see its home. For now I'm searching for a name for the left otter and am wondering where this could have come from. I can only imagine the reality of its creation is amazing.

k.girl

No comments:

Post a Comment